Payroll: Our complete Payroll services include weekly, monthly or annual payroll processing. We also prepare and file Government Returns for Payroll deductions and WSIB requirements. Our service includes complete Year end processing of T4’s, T4A’s and T5018 for construction companies.
The following are helpful details and links regarding some of the regulations and requirements for Employers.
Canada Revenue Agency has legislated reporting requirements with which all Employers must comply. The following is a summary of the main requirements:
~ CRA Federal and Provincial Tax Tables (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tax/business/topics/payroll/t4032/menu-e.html)
Annual T4 Summary and Supplementaries:
- 15th of the following month, unless a larger employer (average remittances more than $15,000 must file semi-monthly on the 10th and 25th
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Average remittance of more than $50,000 must file weekly on the 3rd day after the pay period
Workplace Safety and Insurance Board:
- Last day of February of the following year
- Generally by the end of the following month, however certain smaller business may , upon permission report less frequently
- Annual Return to be filed by March 15th of the following year
To learn more about the Labour and Workplace Safety Standards which all Employers are required to maintain, the following links may be useful: